The wonderful kz
Thank you so much kz. I’m still amazed that all these awards are coming my way. I love my blog, but I really appreciate finding out others do too.
Check out kz’s blog. It’s about much more than fashion and shopping. Actually there’s very little about fashion and shopping. If she’s really a shopaholic you couldn’t prove it by her blog. What she is, is a gifted writer – of haiku, of short stories, of poetry. I’m just waiting for the novel.
I’m supposed to post seven interesting things about myself. Seven! I guess it might be interesting that:
1. Whenever my body is not feeling comfortable in any way I send love and gratitude to it over and over.
2. One day several years ago I started saying to myself over and over “what if this is enough?” – referring to whatever my life looked like in the moment. Next thing I knew I spontaneously quit smoking, without even giving it a thought.
3. I once, briefly, had a direct experience of being outside of, and looking down on, the body so I know there’s more to being than just this life.
4. Even though I live it as my life, I don’t really think it is my life. I think we’re all “being done” – by life itself.
5. The thing I’m most grateful for is that I’ve learned how to be grateful.
6. I think life is a dream being dreamed by no-one, and that no-one is infinitely and eternally aware.
7. I spent years living in a little cabin in the far north west of Canada, and cooking during the summers in wilderness hunting and gold mining camps.
The blogs I nominate for both these awards are:
The Persecution of Mildred Dunlap http://http://thepersecutionofmildreddunlap.wordpress.com/2012/12/29/about-me-some-of-the-dogs-i-love/
The Green Study http://thegreenstudy.com/about/
Everyday Gurus http://everydaygurus.com/about/
A Rich Full Life in Spite of it http://rich-full-life.com/about/
Mirth and Motivation http://eof737.wordpress.com/about/
Breathing Space http://grandmalin.wordpress.com/about/
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot 4 http://whiskeytangofoxtrot4.wordpress.com/about/